This sounds like a complicated recipe, but it’s just a simple, yet flavorful way to prepare roasted cauliflower. From Organic Gardening.
Lemon Garlic Roasted Cauliflower with Fennel and Gremolata
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 head garlic, peeled but left whole
- 1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix together gremolata ingredients and set aside.
In a large bowl, set lemon slices, Cauliflower, garlic, fennel, oil and season with salt and pepper. Toys everything together then spread out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast until the has browned and the garlic is tender, about 40 minutes. It is important that you cut your cauliflower fairly large or they will brown too soon.
Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the gremolata.