This meal takes about 30 minutes to put together, so is great for a quick weeknight meal.
Rosemary and Lemon Chicken Bake
- 4 5-ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 8 fresh rosemary sprigs, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large orange, peeled and segmented (reserve any juices)
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 6 ounces fresh watercress, tough stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a 9-inch square baking dish, combine chicken, rosemary, garlic, lemon, and 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bake, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a salad in a large bowl: Whisk together reserved orange juice, 1 tablespoon oil, honey, vinegar, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add watercress, onion, and orange segments and gently toss.
To serve: Evenly divide salad, chicken, rosemary, garlic, and lemon among serving dishes.