This is a dip to be eaten with crackers or toasted bread. It is made with smoked salmon. It is meant to be made with heat-smoked salmon, but if you can only fine cold-smoked that is fine too.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon, flaked
Cream together the cream cheese, green onion, onion, mayonnaise, and yogurt. Add the parsley, salt, chives, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, and sugar. Mix well.
Mix in the salmon.