I needed a good steak marinade for a petit sirloin I wanted to grill. My husband claims he hates sirloin, so I wanted to make it extra, special, good to change his mind. I recommend a long marinating time, but I only had an hour and it was still good. Also, I salted the steaks before grilling.
Favorite Steak Marinade
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sriracha sauce
Whisk together all ingredients and pour over steaks. Marinate 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Makes enough for 2 steaks.