- 1 pound cooked chicken, cubed
- 8 ounces wide rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 medium shallots, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (sub regular)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- basil, for garnish
Soak rice noodles in warm water until soft, about 30 minutes.
In a wok or large skillet, stir fry chicken about 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Add shallots, garlic, jalapeno, and ginger. Stir fry over medium for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli. Cover and cook until broccoli is tender crisp about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, drain noodles and add to the wok Return chicken, add soy sauces and fish sauce. Stir fry 8 minutes. Garnish with basil and serve.