Cold Asian Noodle Salad
2 Servings – This recipe can be made a day in advance.
- 5 ounces spaghetti
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 kirby cucumber, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 4 ounces firm tofu, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/4 cup cashews, roasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again.
Toss with remaining ingredients.